11 Ιαν 2024

The origin of Game Theory's name is mathematical, suggesting a "nearly mathy" sound cited as "IQ rock."[

 


Aspiring guitarist attempts to cover Polyphia’s most difficult song (MUST WATCH) (youtube.com)


Math rock is a style of alternative and indie rock[2] with roots in bands such as King Crimson and Rush.[3][4] 


Indie/Rock/Alternative Compilation - January 2024 (2-Hour Playlist) (youtube.com)

It is characterized by complex, atypical rhythmic structures  (including irregular stopping and starting),

 counterpoint, odd time signatures, and extended chords

It bears similarities to post-rock.[2]

Polyphia - Neurotica (Official Music Video) (youtube.com)

Polyphia Toronto 2023 (youtube.com)

Math rock is typified by its rhythmic complexity, seen as mathematical in character by listeners and critics. 

While most rock music uses a  meter (however accented or syncopated), 

math rock makes use of more non-standard, 

frequently changing time signatures such as 5
4
7
8
11
8
, or 13
8
.[5]    

Math rock - Wikipedia

(1) Math rock / prog metal /djent - YouTube

Polyphia - Remember That You Will Die (mathrocktimes.com)

Polyphia style math rock guitar backing track in e minor (dove blood) (youtube.com)

Polyphia type math rock guitar backing track in A minor (insanity retrograde) (youtube.com)

Polyphia style backing track in B minor (Absinthe) (youtube.com)

Polyphia - The Audacity (feat. Anomalie) Lyrics | Metal Kingdom

The Hidden Math Inside Music (youtube.com)

the horniest Christian rock metal band of all time - POLYPHIA

Από το Στιγμιαίο στο Άπειρο: Ο νέος τρόπος εκπαίδευσης (ifigeneia-georgiadou-math.blogspot.com)

Από το Στιγμιαίο στο Άπειρο: The Tenants of Semi-classical Gravity (ifigeneia-georgiadou-math.blogspot.com)

Quintuplet Meditation (youtube.com)

Divine Meditation (youtube.com)

Ernie Ball String Theory ft. Tim Henson of Polyphia (youtube.com)

Polyphia Answers A Lot of Questions: On Recording Process, Technique, and Keeping Steve Vai Happy (youtube.com)

Meditating with Divine Light is actually a form of meditation and prayer. You begin by petitioning the divine for a particular quality of Divine Light that you want—be it peace, love, wisdom or understanding—through with are called “meditative prayers.” Then, you get into the meditative state to receive that power in your aura and consciousness

Ο διαλογισμός με το Θείο Φως είναι στην πραγματικότητα μια μορφή διαλογισμού και προσευχής. Ξεκινάτε ζητώντας από το θείο μια συγκεκριμένη ποιότητα Θείου Φωτός που θέλετε – είτε πρόκειται για ειρήνη, αγάπη, σοφία ή κατανόηση – μέσω των οποίων ονομάζονται «διαλογιστικές προσευχές». Στη συνέχεια, μπαίνετε σε κατάσταση διαλογισμού για να λάβετε αυτή τη δύναμη στην αύρα και τη συνειδητότητά σας

doi:10.1016/j.jsc.2004.04.009 (lygeros.org)

Medi - Flamboyant ( Trap/Rock/Metal type beat ) (youtube.com)

Epic Guitar Backing Track in E Minor (Build/Progressive) (youtube.com)

MARO - we've been loving in silence (LYRIC VIDEO) (youtube.com)

MARO & Jacob Collier - Lua (Live in Lisbon) - YouTube

Coldplay Live In Manila 2024 |Full Concert - Day 2| Audio HD| Music of the Spheres (youtube.com)

Solo from 'Die on the Cross of the Martyr' (youtube.com)

Ego Death Bass (youtube.com)

Chimera Guitar Playthrough (youtube.com)

Steve Vai invites Polyphia guitarists on stage, Dallas HOB Oct 8 2022 (youtube.com)


Good girl in a costume
It's your world when I'm wit' you
Forever wit' you like a tattoo
I paint a picture in a bad mood
She feel the breeze like a parachute
I got cheese, get a pair of shoes
Big body, need a lot of room
She keep callin' when I'm never home
I'll be what you need, lowkey
On the ease, I can see everything that you went through
I'll be your tool, I can fix you
Even if I lose, it be nothin' new
She old news to the whole school
It's my ruse when I make moves
I make it rain like a monsoon
My new bae, can you come soon?

[Chorus: Lil West]
The best thot was the best ride
She said that she really wanna come out to the west side
If she comin' wit' me she can hit me wit' her best side
She can be my missus, give me kisses best side
Lowkey when we in the night
You want me, but it's never right
Hold me, I'm a low life
You know me 'cause I'm on a rise




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.