14 Μαρ 2015

I go to the hills when my heart is lonely




I go to the hills when my heart is lonely

Μια Φωτεινή Καλήμερα,
με τον Επίμονο(Constant) Κηπουρό(Gardener)
The Constant Gardener - Come away with me
YOUTUBE.COM
ιφιγένεια γεωργιάδου I go to the hills when my heart is lonely I know I will hear what I've heard before... My heart will be blessed with the sound of music And I'll sing once more Lady Gaga "The Sound of Music" - The Oscars 2015 87th Academy Awards

Lady Gaga "The Sound of Music" - The Oscars 2015 87th Academy Awards
Lady Gaga "The Sound of Music" - The...
YOUTUBE.COM
ΑΓΑΠΗ ΣΤΗ ΖΩΗ ΟΛΩΝ ΤΩΝ ΟΝΤΩΝ, ΕΠΙΣΤΡΟΦΗ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΔΕΜ

Η IFIGENEIA GEORGIADES σχολίασε ένα βίντεο στο YouTube 28 Φεβ 2015

My days in the hills has come to an end, I know.

A star has come out to tell me it's time to go.

But deep in the dark green shadows are voices that urge me to stay.

So I pause and I wait and I listen for one mere sound, for one more lovely thing that the hills might say.


The hills are alive with the sound of music.

With songs he have sung for a thousand years.

the hills fill my heart with the sound of music.

My heart wants to sing every song it hears.


My heart wants beat like the wings of the birds that rise from the lake to the trees.

My heart wants to sigh like a chime that flies from the church on a breeze.

To laugh like a brook when it trips and falls over stones on its way.

To sing through the night like a lark who is learning to pray.


I go to the hills when my heart is lonely

I know I will hear what I've heard before

My heart will be blessed with the sound of music And I'll sing once more

Google+ IFIGENEIA GEORGIADES

1 σχόλιο:

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.